Did you know it’s National Nurses Week? It takes a special kind of person to be a nurse. Saying that nursing is “a calling” could not be more accurate. Every nurse I’ve ever known seems to feel they were MEANT to be a nurse, even those entering nursing as a second, third or fourth career.
According to ISEEK, nurses aides, licensed practical nurses and registered nurses are in hot demand in Minnesota. If you’re ready to “live out your calling,” there is an array of online nursing programs available at Minnesota Online and provided by Minnesota State colleges and universities. Here’s just a sampling of online programs available (for those just entering the field or those looking to advance their nursing career):
- Health Support Specialist, Certificate by Hennepin Technical College
- Practical Nursing, Diploma by Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Nursing, AS by Northwest Technical College
- Nursing, BS by Bemidji State University
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Care, Graduate Certificates by Metropolitan State University
- Nursing Science, MSN by Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Nursing and Organizational Leadership, DNP by Winona State University
But don’t be afraid! Get started today by requesting information from a Minnesota Online advisor.
If you are a nurse, please know that you are appreciated. The work you do saves and enriches lives. On the road to nursing greatness? Good luck! And thank you, in advance.
P.S. Go enjoy some nurse quotes and humor on Pinterest!
Contributed by: Nicole Seifert | Sr. Online Advisor