There is a lot of buzz around using social media to help your job search. Networking is so important when looking to land a great job. With so many social networking sites, we know it can be overwhelming for recent college graduates to know where to get started.
In this post, we are going to focus on LinkedIn and compile some great resources we have found to help you get started in using the tool.
- 6 Steps to a More Marketable LinkedIn Profile
- Make LinkedIn Help You Find a Job
- Ten Ways to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job
- 13 Essential Tips for Landing a Job on LinkedIn
We hope this helps as you get started using LinkedIn. If you have a job search success story that involves LinkedIn, we would love to hear about it! Good luck!
- Finding Employment Resources
- Career Fairs and Job Resources for Veterans
- Marketing Yourself and Finding a Job (GPS LifePlan)
- Finding a Job That’s Just Right For You